Sunday 9 October 2016

Story starter

For some of this year Room 2 have worked on writing story starters. We were told to write one about an object that we could find in the attic. I wrote my story starter about a old wedding dress that is quite dirty and worn. Here is my story starter,



Under an old tatty blanket, lying still in the gloomy damp attic was what looked like an old wedding dress. I wondered who had last worn it? How old was it? Where did it come from?  It was ripped in many places, mostly in the stomach area and mud and dirt had soaked through the dress. It shimmered like it still had some life left in it. I reached out to touch it and most of the beautiful beads fell off into my hands. I started to wondered what was the reason it became soaked in dirt and mud.

By Neela

No comments:

Post a Comment